Saturday 8 March 2014

Day 2....man must work

So while I'm still "living the dream" up here in Scotland, I'm saving cash for a couple of things.

The first, is of course the fact I'm moving away I'm gonna need some cash for uni.

The next is is....I REEEEALLY want a Mac, gaww cause they're so super beautiful and shiny and stuff!

And I guess the most important thing I'm saving for is my Wedding. that's right someone thought I was tolerable enough to spend the rest of their life with.

Thats her...cutie aint she!

So to get the money for this, on top of all my hard college work and my podcasting, which I swear I'm going to start doing more often,  and now this! I work in a supermarket on the Deli counter.



That's right cooked meats and cheeses, the excitement never ends. But it's still a pretty good job for the time being. PLUS time and a half on a Sunday!


So like the title says man must work, so off to work I go.

I promise my posts will start to get a tad more lively, Im just breaking myself in gently, just putting the tip in....

And remember next time you dont know the answer scream WHAT THE KIERAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment